[Kamailio-Devel] Extra accounting crashes Kamailio 1.4.4

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed May 20 09:15:40 CEST 2009

Hello,

On 05/20/2009 09:54 AM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Robin Vleij writes:
>
>  > Could be, not that "into" the actual code base. :) Do you think I
>  > could fix my stability problem by manually changing the source and a
>  > recompile or are there other changes needed between those versions? If
>  > I read the code correctly, changing this if statement wouldn't DO much
>  > other than take one condition away. And if that condition is causing
>  > the crash it should be OK, right? :)
>
> as first aid, you could apply the patch locally and then re-build tm
> module.

at first sight, the fix you pointed just adds the condition to do the
clean up only on 'response out' callbacks and will probably fix the acc
that happens on respective event. But if there are other callbacks that
do header parsing and access, will still result in crash.

A proper fix would be to use a private copy of uas request in callbacks
instead the shared version from transaction.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com/