[OpenSER-Devel] 1.4.0 schedule, another 1.3 minor release?

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Wed May 7 11:35:18 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 07 May 2008, Henning Westerholt wrote:
> Hello Dan,
>
> i proposed 8 weeks just to provide buffer for eventual delays, and also
> to have some time for the needed integration after the (eventual) rush
> of changes before the code freeze. Perhaps Bogdan or Daniel have some
> more extensive patches laying around in their repositories that they
> want to merge.. :-)
>
> But if this is not the case, and if also no new modul (that needs
> review and adaptions) shows up in the next weeks, then 4 weeks is also
> fine for me. We can easily release a new minor version, you're correct.

As I mentioned in another email I have a new module, but it was tested for
almost 6 months now and I don't expect any major issues with it, anyway
not the kind that cannot be fixed in the 1 month interval (plus the extra
weeks before the end of May because I plan to have it in the repo before
that time).

Anyway I think it's better if we set a 1 month deadline and then extend it
if necessary, than to set a 2 month deadline and go through it doing
nothing.

--
Dan