[OpenSER-Devel] 1.3.1 release, status?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Mar 6 15:23:51 CET 2008

Hi Henning,

Let us try to allocate 3 to 4  more days for fixing these issues - at
least my opinion.

    #1901434 - I manage to found a way to fix it - I just need to
implement and test it..

    #1879864 - still to investigate why the initial fix still causes
crashes....I'm not so sure about the time frame here......:(

    #1904481 - looks related to another bug report (on the list), but
definitely it is not a conf error. It rather looks like a memory problem.

If we cannot address the issues in the above timeframe, I suggest to go
on with the release....After all we need to keep something for 1.3.2 ;)

Regards,
Bogdan