[OpenSER-Devel] 1.3.1 release, status?

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Mar 6 18:17:49 CET 2008

On Thursday 06 March 2008, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> Let us try to allocate 3 to 4  more days for fixing these issues - at
> least my opinion.
>
>     #1901434 - I manage to found a way to fix it - I just need to
> implement and test it..
>
>     #1879864 - still to investigate why the initial fix still causes
> crashes....I'm not so sure about the time frame here......:(
>
>     #1904481 - looks related to another bug report (on the list), but
> definitely it is not a conf error. It rather looks like a memory problem.
>
> If we cannot address the issues in the above timeframe, I suggest to go
> on with the release....After all we need to keep something for 1.3.2 ;)

Hi Bogdan,

ok, then lets wait until Tuesday next week (11. march). If we have any
progress with the bugs until then, good. If not, then this will be fixed in
1.3.2, just as you said.

I will prepare the changelog and perhaps some numbers for the release
announcement for Tuesday afternoon, do you want to do the packaging and
tagging as usual?