[OpenSER-Devel] SVN frozen or not?

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Jun 11 10:55:08 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 10 June 2008, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> [rethoric questions..]

Hello Bogdan,

sure, its your right to do this discussion in public on the mailing list. But
its also my right to not participate, as i see now benefit in it anymore.
(I'll reply to your policy discussion thread later.)

This is bascially an issue between you and Daniel, and i'm already more
involved in it than i'd like. My objections from last friday were
sufficiently addressed from you and Dan.

I don't want to be part of any army either, all i wanted to do was to find
some compromise that you and Daniel can live with, that we can move on. This
failed, obviously.