[OpenSER-Devel] SVN frozen or not?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Jun 11 13:00:42 CEST 2008

Hi Henning,

Do not get me wrong, but I have no issue with nobody.

I noticed that project rules were broken and people were comfortable
with that. For me this is an issue and I felt the need to discuss about
this as it concerns the future of the project.

And I really appreciate you effort in solving this as I'm perfectly
aware of the delicateness of the job you took.

Thanks and Regards,
Bogdan