[OpenSER-Devel] SVN frozen or not?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Jun 10 15:24:55 CEST 2008

Hi Henning,

to be honest, I do not like what happens:

1) major design issues and architectural reasons are invoked just to
mislead people around and delay the freeze - and now the only changes
are about enabling the local_route for more certain
modules...hmmm...This looks like pushing arguments for one thing and
actually doing something else at the end.

2) waste of time - these changes could have been done last Friday if
somebody would have said it clear - it is a task that takes maximum one
hour.

3) the whole discussion about the initial commit was about principals
and how each opinion matters for the project - now, based on three
people opinion, the SVN is partially un-frozen without no prior
notification about this decision. Are only three developers in this project?

4) changes started to be done, but without no prior consultation on the
matter - if I'm not wrong this was the main invoked reason for this
whole discussion.....

again , I do not like this because some serious disrespect for the
people working here in this project.

Regards,
bogdan