[OpenSER-Devel] SVN frozen or not?

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Jun 10 14:43:52 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 10 June 2008, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> Is the SVN frozen or not? The announced date was for 6th of June and
> there is an ongoing discussion about pre-longing this date or not, but
> there was no decision yet announced.
>
> And I see non bug fixing commits going through.....

Hi Bogdan,

Dan, Juha and myself agreed that it is ok if Daniel integrate local_route in
the next few days. Thus for this work the code freeze is not in place, for
all other work it is. At the end of the week this work will be finished, and
then only documentation, bug-fixes and helper tools commits will be done, as
its policy.