[OpenSER-Devel] commit notification issues

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 11:12:02 CEST 2008

On 07/14/08 07:45, Dan Pascu wrote:
> On Monday 14 July 2008, Dan Pascu wrote:
>
>> What's happening with the commit notifications? I made 2 commits today
>> and received no email notification. I also remember Henning mentioning
>> a couple of times in some tickets that he made commits to fix them, but
>> I've seen no commit notifications for them either. On the other hand, I
>> have seen some commit notifications (the last one from 10 July about
>> Revision: 4475), so not all of them are lost.
>>

> OK. The commit notifications for my commits came in, so it was probably an
> issue of delayed transmission. However I remember Henning making comments
> on tickets about commits he has made to fix issues and I never saw those
> notifications (this was a couple of days ago, so delayed transmissions is
> not the issue there).

I checked the services and everything seemed to be ok. Has anybody else
seen missing commit logs or tracker notifications for their operations?
I was checking last week couple of times as I had the feeling there are
delays, but seemed to be from my personal email account.

Thanks,

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com