[OpenSER-Devel] commit notification issues

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Mon Jul 14 06:45:25 CEST 2008

On Monday 14 July 2008, Dan Pascu wrote:
> What's happening with the commit notifications? I made 2 commits today
> and received no email notification. I also remember Henning mentioning
> a couple of times in some tickets that he made commits to fix them, but
> I've seen no commit notifications for them either. On the other hand, I
> have seen some commit notifications (the last one from 10 July about
> Revision: 4475), so not all of them are lost.

OK. The commit notifications for my commits came in, so it was probably an
issue of delayed transmission. However I remember Henning making comments
on tickets about commits he has made to fix issues and I never saw those
notifications (this was a couple of days ago, so delayed transmissions is
not the issue there).

--
Dan