[OpenSER-Devel] commit notification issues

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Jul 14 11:33:37 CEST 2008

On Monday 14 July 2008, Dan Pascu wrote:
> OK. The commit notifications for my commits came in, so it was probably an
> issue of delayed transmission. However I remember Henning making comments
> on tickets about commits he has made to fix issues and I never saw those
> notifications (this was a couple of days ago, so delayed transmissions is
> not the issue there).

Hi Dan,

i did a quick check, it seems i got all notifications for the last few weeks.
I also looked at the mailman logs for bounces from your address, i've found
no problems.

Although mailman tries hard to deliver all messages, after some time it backs
off when there are delivery failures. If they persists, then it even
automatically unsubscribe the address. If there is some delay between commit
and delivery, then its probably caused from sourceforge, if there is
everything allright with the mail infrastructure you use.