[OpenSER-Devel] [patch] Improvements for MSILO module

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Wed Feb 6 11:40:20 UTC 2008

Hi, I've been playing a bit with msilo.c code and changed some things to make
it more flexible. The changes are made from SVN rev 3632.

This is my changelog:

- Notification "From" is now the original destination ("registrar" parameter
deleted). I think this is better since the sender won't see a new IM window
from a strange user when OpenSer dens back the notification. Instead it will
see it in the same IM window.

- Added "offline_message" parameter allowing HTML. So the admin could set him
own notification message in openser.cfg. If not set, the default value is:
  "<em>I'm offline. The message will be delivered when I'm online.</em>"

- Deleted "Contact" header in notification (not necessary in MESSAGE since
MESSAGE doesn't establish a dialog).

- Deleted CONTACT* and OFFLINE_MESSAGE* #defines and buf1[1024] (not necessary
now)

- Added HEADERS #define to set "Content-Type" header as "text/html".

I've tested it and seems to work correctly, what do you think about those
changes? could they be submitted (with updated doc of course)?

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es