[OpenSER-Devel] [patch] Improvements for MSILO module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Wed Feb 6 11:52:45 UTC 2008

Hello,

please upload to the patch tracker.

If the offline message is parameter and can be text, HTML, ..., then the
content type has to be parameter as well.

Using the destination in From of notifications might be misleading in
some cases, but is good to have it as option, so I will make it as
parameter, maybe if registrar="*" will induce this behavior.

Thanks,
Daniel