[Kamailio-Devel] Food for thought?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Tue Aug 26 10:16:34 CEST 2008

El Tuesday 26 August 2008 09:39:30 Klaus Darilion escribió:

> 2. I am not sure if this is relevant at all for Kamailio. This draft
> does not change the behavior of routing back the responses. Thus, if the
> proxy forks the INVITE and both callees send 200 OK at the same time the
> proxy still has to forward both of them to the caller.

True:

   "A 2xx response
   received while in the "Accepted" state MUST be passed to the TU and
   the machine remains in the "Accepted" state."

And if the TU is a proxy it must forward it upstream.

> One other thing is, that the draft says a statefull proxy must not
> forward stray responses. This is a feature I want for some time now and
> maybe we should implement it anyhow for security reasons.

It should be configurable since an implementor could want a stateless or
statefull proxy depending on the request type or other factors.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es