[Kamailio-Devel] Merging patches from opensips?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 08:29:28 CEST 2008

Hello,

On 08/13/08 13:47, C. Bergström wrote:
> I don't mean to stir things up... I'm curious if there will be a
> continued effort to merged changes/bug fixes and features with both
> projects?  I've been glancing over the commit logs of both projects
> lately and noticed this..
>
> http://openser.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/openser?view=rev&revision=4669
>
> backport from opensips (r4513 + r4589):
> - active and early dialogs counters (statistics variables) are properly set while loading DB content
>
> I'm certainly not able to tell if it's worth the effort, but putting all
> egos aside was this planned
openser ported bugs from ser when was the case of sharing same code. I
cannot say will be a closely fix porting of the bugs in both ways,
perhaps in short term, but in the future who knows where the code base
of the two projects will lead.

We are in open source, as long as licensing and credits are preserved,
each developer will decide how to go on with his code.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com