[OpenSER-Devel] SVN commit does not work

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Apr 9 13:04:18 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 08 April 2008, you wrote:
> > I would be more then happy to share the root account with somebody who is
> > capable and motivated to work on the project services.
>
> I'd happily accept if I was still working on VoIP stuff, which
> unfortunately isn't the case anymore :(

Hello Juha,

understand.. :-(

> I'm no longer using OpenSER, though I keep maintaining it...
>
> Anyway, the point was really more "gee, SF.net sucks even more than I
> thought". I must say not accepting the SSH key when the password is
> expired is incredibly stupid. When will they stop...

Hm, its probably part of their strategy. Providing a service just good enough
for most of the projects, to 'motivate' the more successful ones to go away,
as their need way to much resources.

I would love to replace the SF svn access and the bugtracker with a own
installation, for example with 'trac'. But lets wait, the pain will continue
to grow.. ;-)