[OpenSER-Devel] SVN commit does not work

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Apr 9 16:17:42 CEST 2008

Hi Henning,

not sure if we can say that sf has any policy to push away some project
(I see no logic in this, to be honest :) ). I guess the explanation is
that as larger you are as project, as higher is the probability to find
out something not working properly with sf ;).

Bottom line - even if having your own infrastructure sounds appealing, I
do not consider it: first, as Henning said it is about resources; second
is about people who really know how to admin and finally I do not thing
that if we do it will automatically be better than SF. Mainly we have
the same problem as say do when come to admin work - available cycles....

So, I would say let SF take care of this.

regards,
bogdan