[OpenSER-Devel] SVN commit does not work

Julien BLACHE jb at jblache.org
Tue Apr 8 18:42:45 CEST 2008

Henning Westerholt <henning.westerholt at 1und1.de> wrote:

Hi,

> I would be more then happy to share the root account with somebody who is
> capable and motivated to work on the project services.

I'd happily accept if I was still working on VoIP stuff, which
unfortunately isn't the case anymore :(

I'm no longer using OpenSER, though I keep maintaining it...

Anyway, the point was really more "gee, SF.net sucks even more than I
thought". I must say not accepting the SSH key when the password is
expired is incredibly stupid. When will they stop...

JB.

--
Julien BLACHE                                   <http://www.jblache.org>
<jb at jblache.org>                                  GPG KeyID 0xF5D65169