[OpenSER-Devel] SVN commit does not work

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Apr 8 11:07:53 CEST 2008

On Monday 07 April 2008, Julien BLACHE wrote:
> > It does not accept my ssh public key and needs a password, but also does
> > not accept my sourceforge password.
>
> Your sourceforge password has expired and you need to change it via
> the login page on sf.net, probably.
>
> Yes, that's absolutely great. That's so sourceforge.net.

Hi Juha,

i aggree. But we don't have sufficient sysadmin resources for providing our
own services in this area. At the moment both machines are more or less
administrated by Daniel and myself. CPU power or network connectivity is not
an issue, there were even an offer for another machine, the only problem is
administration.

I would be more then happy to share the root account with somebody who is
capable and motivated to work on the project services.