[OpenSER-Devel] force_rtp_proxy("l"); - OpenSer crashes

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Nov 22 08:45:41 UTC 2007

Dan,

According to RFC3261 the timers are per branch (for each destination
your proxy tries). So if you do serial forking to 3 destination, the
client will experience the 3 X proxy_timeout.

For DNS based failover, serial forking is done, so for each branch,
openser will wait the configured time.

regards,
bogdan