[Devel] SIP Identity support

Thu Mar 22 17:26:56 CET 2007

Hi Alexander!

Great! Contributions are always welcome. Please upload the source code
on the "patches" tracker on sourceforge:

btw: do you know about the auth_identity module in ser (which provides
probably the some functionality) ? advantages/disadvantages?

Do you build the identity header using the original received message or
after all the message rewriting (lumps) have been applied?

regards
klaus