[Devel] SIP Identity support

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Thu Mar 22 16:30:57 CET 2007

Hello Alexander,

great news! Was in todo list, but nobody had enough time to start. You
have to port it to devel version. It is how a new module gets to
repository. Then, please make tarball with the module (sources and
README file) and register it to the tracker, Patches section:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=139143

Some of existing developers will have a quick check to see if it
integrates well with the existing code. Remarks will be send in short
time. Once all agreed, the code will be imported on SVN. If you want to
maintain the module (should be at least for one year), you need a
sourceforge developer account. You will have to send the developer id to
us to grant access. If don't want to maintain, we have to look for a
volunteer, but hope is not the case. The module is something that has
interest for openser community.