[Devel] SIP Identity support

Alexander Christ Alexander.Christ386 at web.de
Thu Mar 22 20:28:51 CET 2007

Hello Klaus!

I know that there is the auth_identity module in ser. But I do not know much
more about it. I have developed my module completely independent of this one.

I build the identity header using the original received message.

I am going to port it to devel version, write a (short) English documentation
and upload it on the "patches" tracker within the next few days.

regards
Alexander