[Devel] Patch: Multithreading support for mysql module

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Feb 19 18:55:34 CET 2007

Am Montag, 19. Februar 2007 16:26 schrieben Sie:
> But, please upload the patch on the tracker and after the release I will
> take a look on - just one question: to be honest I'm not so happy to mix
> multi-threads and multi-processing in OpenSER, so it was a special
> reason for going for threads?
> [..]

Just one short remark:

I really appreciate your input (after the release of 1.2.0..) regarding the
patch, our approach to the problem etc.. If you have any suggestions, please
don't hesitate to contact me.
We would really like to find a solution that is appropriate for openser and
our (internal) requirements as well.

Of course we are willing to maintain the code, if some of our modules get
merged with openser.