[OpenSER-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser: [3426] trunk

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Tue Dec 18 17:03:53 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 18 December 2007, Henning Westerholt wrote:
> On Tuesday 18 December 2007, Dan Pascu wrote:
> > On Tuesday 18 December 2007, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> > > Dan Pascu writes:
> > >  > Added transformation to escape/unescape an uri param
> > >
> > > dan,
> > >
> > > could you also update the wiki page or perhaps you are already in
> > > the process of doing so.
> >
> > I don't know how to do that and I'm pretty busy with some other
> > stuff. If you can update this please do, else I will but it will take
> > a while until I figure it out.
>
> Hi Dan,
>
> its quite easy, just go to
> http://www.openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/transformations:devel
>
> and press the "edit this page" button on top of the page. :-) The
> syntax is not difficult. If you had found time for the implementation,
> then you should also try to find time document this, in my opinion.

This is a collaborative effort. If anyone is unsatisfied with somebody
else's performance they're free to improve it in anyway they see fit.
That being said, if anyone is unhappy that I didn't update the docs in the
following 5 minutes after the code commit, then by any means please step
in and do something to fix the thing that bothers you. It'll be more
helpful and appreciated than whining about what others don't do.

--
Dan