[OpenSER-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser: [3426] trunk

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Dec 18 16:45:02 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 18 December 2007, Dan Pascu wrote:
> On Tuesday 18 December 2007, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> > Dan Pascu writes:
> >  > Added transformation to escape/unescape an uri param
> >
> > dan,
> >
> > could you also update the wiki page or perhaps you are already in the
> > process of doing so.
>
> I don't know how to do that and I'm pretty busy with some other stuff. If
> you can update this please do, else I will but it will take a while until
> I figure it out.

Hi Dan,

its quite easy, just go to
http://www.openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/transformations:devel

and press the "edit this page" button on top of the page. :-) The syntax is
not difficult. If you had found time for the implementation, then you should
also try to find time document this, in my opinion.

Thanks and regards,