[OpenSER-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser: [3426] trunk

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Tue Dec 18 16:39:24 UTC 2007

Dan Pascu writes:

 > I don't know how to do that and I'm pretty busy with some other stuff. If
 > you can update this please do, else I will but it will take a while until
 > I figure it out.

dan,

i don't know if i would get the document right, because i didn't write
the code.

in my opinion, it should be openser policy that all commits that affect
use of openser should also include docs update.  if someone is too busy
to update the docs, then also updating the code should be postponed
until enough time is available.

-- juha