[Devel] discussion of roadmap for 1.3

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Apr 26 15:06:40 CEST 2007

On Thursday 26 April 2007 14:49, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> Hello I would add:
>
> - core
>     - message log printing with file, line, etc... (attempted to be
> introduced by different modules before release, e.g., seas)
>     - free mem for fixup function (required for better perl integration)
>     - move common fixup functions to mod_fix.h (as it is now for str fix
> up) -- code cleanup

Hi Daniel,

Code cleanup should allways an important background task :-). I allready began
to work on the str2int functions, but this is not finished yet.

> Do you think we should keep the list in dokuwiki (there is history of
> modification as well)? Perhaps a new section in main index "Roadmap"
> structured in namespace, e.g., "roadmap:1.3.x".

I thought that you would like to "protect" the roadmap a little bit more and
place it on the webserver. I can create tomorow an wiki page in the
namespaces as you have suggested, but lets first wait for more comments.