[Devel] discussion of roadmap for 1.3

Andreas Granig andreas.granig at inode.info
Thu Apr 26 15:44:03 CEST 2007

Henning Westerholt wrote:
> I thought that you would like to "protect" the roadmap a little bit more and
> place it on the webserver. I can create tomorow an wiki page in the
> namespaces as you have suggested, but lets first wait for more comments.

What I'd really like to see is #1685807 on the tracker:
Load caller and callee AVPs in separate AVP branches to avoid copying
each AVP in the script to avoid collisions between AVPs when for example
doing call forwards. Something like:

# load caller AVPs into avp-branch "$caller":
avp_db_load("$avp(caller_uuid)", "*", "$caller")
if($caller.clir == 1) { ... }

# load callee AVPs into avp-branch "$callee":
avp_db_load("$avp(callee_uuid)", "*", "$callee")
if(§callee.callforward != NULL) { ... }

# when call-forwarding, copy $callee branch to $caller branch
# and load new callee branch
$caller = $callee
avp_db_load("$avp(forwarded_uuid)", "*", "$callee")

Andreas
This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person: to do so could be a breach of confidence. Thank you for your cooperation.
Information pursuant to paragraph 14 Austrian Companies Code: UPC Austria GmbH; Registered Office: Wolfganggasse 58-60, 1120 Vienna Company Register Number: FN 189858d at the Commercial Court of Vienna