[Devel] discussion of roadmap for 1.3

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Thu Apr 26 14:49:22 CEST 2007

Hello I would add:

- core
    - message log printing with file, line, etc... (attempted to be
introduced by different modules before release, e.g., seas)
    - free mem for fixup function (required for better perl integration)
    - move common fixup functions to mod_fix.h (as it is now for str fix
up) -- code cleanup

Do you think we should keep the list in dokuwiki (there is history of
modification as well)? Perhaps a new section in main index "Roadmap"
structured in namespace, e.g., "roadmap:1.3.x".