[Devel] acc diff

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Oct 3 10:53:01 CEST 2006

Hi Juha,

if the UserName Radius AVP is not required by any specs (as you stated
in a previous email) and if it's content is relative to the service
implementation,  I do agree with you we should eliminate it and let the
script writer the liberty to set/use whatever he wants.

Now, regarding the Cseq, From and To URIs :
    from/to URIs are dialog matching elements and they might be useful
if you do CDR generation.
    cseq might not be so useful (only if you indent to keep dialog trace
to be able to generate within the dialog requests, but this is a corner
case) and was kept only in relation with Callid

So, Cseq may be also removed from the minimal set, but IMHO from/to URIs
are useful to be kept - even if they are not relevant from billing point
of view, they are useful for CDR generation.

regards,
bogdan