[Devel] Fokus releases openIMS core

Tue Nov 21 11:26:08 CET 2006

Hi Dragos!

When taking a look at the i/p/s-scsf modules I miss a README. How should
people use it without documentation? Or is it hidden somewhere?

Further it looks like as if all of the scsf module have some kind of
registration function. I'm not that familiar with IMS, but is it really
necessary that all of these having a registrar function?

I also see nathelper inside the pscsf - why don't you use the nathelper
module?

Can you explain what the IPsec functions of the PCSCF are about?

thanks
Klaus

--
Klaus Darilion