[Devel] RE: [Users] OpenSER - one year old

Cesc cesc.santa at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 23:48:18 CEST 2006

You see ... this kind of discussion are mostly started (IMHO) by
people who don't understand the process of open source ... (somehow
... it brought me back memories of a Harry G. ... do you guys
remember? :D )

If you want nice documentation, probably even more features and a nice
and easy configuration ... go commercial ... but prepare your check
book.
If you want something that works, not so good documentation, source
code you can inspect and modify and CONTRIBUTE ... and that overall
... it is for FREE ... go open source.

It is not that your opinion is not welcome ... but consider that
people donate their time to the community for the greater good ... if
you come up with real "constructive" opinions ... do it ... you can
propose what you don't like in the docus, what do you miss and
contribute content to it ... you are more than welcome. Hey, you may
even become an open source hero! ;)

Regards,

Cesc