[Devel] TLS ...

Thu Feb 23 10:20:01 CET 2006

Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> Hello Klaus,
>
> I believe some of those can use same static buffer and have hooks inside
> the buffer to start of the pseudo-variable value and the length. Like
> with sip message, there is a static buffer and for each process and then
> the parser just links the hooks. What do you think?

I think I will start with one static buffer, and maybe evolve it to
better performance (dedicated buffers for often used TLS parameters)
once I have more insights.

I've another question regarding extra-accounting. My idea was to have
access to the the TLS parameters using pseudo variables and account them
using extra-accounting.

A typical call:

          Proxy
---INVITE-->
              ---INVITE--->
              <--180-------

Which of these messages is used for accounting. E.g. if there are 2 TLS
connections in this scenario (INVITE in & INVITE out). Which one is used
for accounting?
- Is it always the connection of the received INVITE?
- Is it possible to account parameters of the outgoing TLS connection?

regards
klaus