[Devel] CVS commitlog: sip-server/packaging/debian changelog compat control copyright openser.init openser.postinst rules sip-server/packaging/debian/patches 00list 01_sourced_scripts.dpatch 10_no_lib64_on_64_bits.dpatch 11_always_smp.dpatch

Mon Aug 7 15:51:48 CEST 2006

Julien BLACHE wrote:
> Klaus Darilion wrote:
>> Regarding radius: When I build radiusclient-ng (using the original
>> debian build files) the resulting packages are named: libradius-ng
>> Thus, I wonder why the dependency is named libradiusclient-ng?
>
> Hmm, which version did you use ? I can't find the package on a current
> unstable system.

Not on unstable. When I build openser packages, I first fetch
radiusclient-ng from CVS from berlios and build it using the included
debian build files. These packages are named libradius-ng and
libradius-ng-dev.

But when I look at your build dependencies for openser I see:
libradiusclient-ng. Thus I wonder you name the package different. Don't
you use the original build files?

regards
klaus