[Devel] Re: [Users] openser 1.0.0 packages generation

Thu Oct 27 13:48:35 CEST 2005

Hi!

some question: for radius support - is radiusclient-ng 5.1 fine?

what about TLS: IMO it should be compiled by default, or we should have
both: packages with TLS and without TLS support.

I think it is not a good idea to announce "first TLS-enabled" SIP proxy
and then the compiled packages are not TLS capable. Thus, then we also
has to add the openssl packages to the requriments for the openser package.

regards
klaus