[Devel] Re: [Users] openser 1.0.0 packages generation

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Oct 27 13:59:44 CEST 2005

Hi Klaus,

as I see on http://developer.berlios.de/projects/radiusclient-ng/, 0.5.0
is not longer posted?!? So, 5.1 will be fine.

regarding the TLS. I was thinking to have two packages - one without TLS
(as so far) and another one with TLS. The reason? I don't want to force
dependencies to openssl for people not interested in TLS.
As the packages will overlap, they must conflict at installation.

regards,
Bogdan