[Devel] check_route_param doesn't find all params

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Dec 19 21:17:17 CET 2005

Hi Juha,

I just committed the change - the leading ";" in including in the
parameters string. Do you find useful if I export an internal function
that finds and returns the value of a parameter by actually parsing the
parameters  string (separates them)? the value may be returned into an
AVP maybe....

regards,
bogdan