[Devel] check_route_param doesn't find all params

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Mon Dec 19 21:25:29 CET 2005

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu writes:

 > I just committed the change - the leading ";" in including in the
 > parameters string. Do you find useful if I export an internal function
 > that finds and returns the value of a parameter by actually parsing the
 > parameters  string (separates them)? the value may be returned into an
 > AVP maybe....

thanks bogdan,

i don't have a need for separating the parameters by parsing them, but
as i told, i don't need regexp functionality either.  for me it is
enough if i'm able to test if a param exists and optionally with a given
value.  if regexp is faster that parsing the params, then the current
implementation (with ";" added in front of the list) is fine with me.

-- juha