[Devel] check_route_param doesn't find all params

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Dec 19 13:26:42 CET 2005

Hi Juha,

maybe the best the way to go is to include the first ";" into the param
string.... I chose to have only one regexp for all params from two reasons:
    1) avoid extra C code for parsing/splitting the params and apply
regexp matching for each param
    2) more than one param may be check in the same time.

if there are any other suggestions, please go ahead....

regards,
bogdan