[Kamailio-Users] Registrar: Save modified contact / set the q value

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 11:37:27 CEST 2010

On 3/30/10 8:29 PM, Ovidiu Sas wrote:
> If you need this in 1.5, try to fix the contact header and then
> forward the REGISTER back to yourself.
> The loopback REGISTER should have the fixed Contact header and now you
> can call save().
> You will need to tweak a a little bit the config to get everything
> right into the usrloc (the loopback REGISTER will come from the server
> IP) and it might work.

it works for no nat scenario, otherwise make sure you will get the
looped message on the same socket and you add before looping a header
with source ip and port (corresponding nat box pinhole) that you store
in received avp.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla * http://www.asipto.com/ *
http://twitter.com/miconda *
http://www.linkedin.com/in/danielconstantinmierla