[Kamailio-Users] Registrar: Save modified contact / set the q value

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Tue Mar 30 20:29:17 CEST 2010

If you need this in 1.5, try to fix the contact header and then
forward the REGISTER back to yourself.
The loopback REGISTER should have the fixed Contact header and now you
can call save().
You will need to tweak a a little bit the config to get everything
right into the usrloc (the loopback REGISTER will come from the server
IP) and it might work.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas