[Kamailio-Users] kam 1.5/asterisk 1.6 hints/blf?

Robert McGilvray rmcgilvr at globeop.com
Tue Mar 2 14:59:26 CET 2010

I think this case is a little different. What you suggest would work for something like a MWI subscription from the phones to asterisk. I need it to work the other way, for Asterisk to be notified when a phone is ringing, off hook etc. It seems like I need to use the presence module with pua_dialoginfo to forward the notifies to any subscribers but I'm not sure if that's right for this scenario.

Daniel - radius auth isn't a requirement but I use it for other things so I just tied kam in to keep it centralized. The radius servers are geographically diverse (along with two kam installations, ldap etc) so it's pretty redundant.

Thanks for the help.