[Kamailio-Users] Kamailio (1.5 rev5834) and/or rtpproxy gets frozen

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Mon Mar 1 12:52:00 CET 2010

El Lunes, 1 de Marzo de 2010, Iñaki Baz Castillo escribió:
> > Might be some race in permissions module induced by address_reload MI
> > command.

Unfortunatelly I cannot reproduce the problem (running "kamctl fifo
address_reload" several times and modifying adddrss table) under no traffic
scenario (just an unique phone making calls).
I've the master process attached to gdb and nothing wrong occurs, in fact
kamailio remains working properly. There must be something else somewhere...

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>