[Kamailio-Users] Active dialogs waaaay to high

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 10:08:43 CET 2010

Hello,

On 1/26/10 12:37 AM, Anders wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I run 'kamctl fifo get_statistics all calls', it tells me that
> the the number of dialogs is about 2000 times higher than what it
> really is. Actually it seems like it has added a couple of thousand to
> the number. How do I 'reset' this number? A restart of kamailio didn't
> help...

to understand that even after restart the number is still to high? What
is the value in statistics and real number by counting the records in db
dialog table?

Is it 3.0.0? I have one running without db and seems to be ok with
active dialogs counters.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
* http://www.asipto.com/