[Kamailio-Users] LCR module in Kamailio 3.0

Denis Putyato denis7979 at mail.ru
Tue Jan 26 07:33:47 CET 2010

Hello everybody!

I have a such problem with LCR module

When I add a new gw in gw table via kamctl addgw or direct via mysql
command, never mind, after doing lcr reload, in memory loaded only gw with
lcr_id = 1.

All other gateways, with lcr_id > 1,  not loaded into memory, so I cannot
use them.

(After lcr reload I do lcr dump and only gateways whis lcr_id = 1 can be
seen)

Thank you for any help.

P.S. lcr table, where lcr_id is present too, is empty. It does not need for
processing in my kamailio. Only gw table is used.

Kamailio 3.0 was installed from GIT.