[Kamailio-Users] What is the best module for routing INVITE based on DID in R-URI?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 20:38:04 CET 2010

Hello,

On 1/19/10 8:34 PM, Geoffrey Mina wrote:
> Hello,
> I am putting up a Kamailio server which will do nothing but route
> INVITE requests from my upstream carrier to individual offices on my
> side.  The office locations will NOT be registered SIP UAs, but other
> Kamailio proxy servers.  What I want to have is a database of DIDs
> associated with a forwarding IP:Port and/or SRV records.
>
> 5555551212 ==>  1.2.3.4:5060
> 5555551213 ==>  1.2.3.5:5060
> etc.
>
> Any guidance on what the best approach to achieving my goal would be
> much appreciated.

if it is that simple, then look at pdt -- it translate longest match on
prefix to a domain. It has options to skip stripping the prefix and
accept multiple domains (check module and function parameters).

http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/3.0.x/modules_k/pdt.html

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
* http://www.asipto.com/