[Kamailio-Users] What is the best module for routing INVITE based on DID in R-URI?

Geoffrey Mina geoffreymina at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 20:34:03 CET 2010

Hello,
I am putting up a Kamailio server which will do nothing but route
INVITE requests from my upstream carrier to individual offices on my
side.  The office locations will NOT be registered SIP UAs, but other
Kamailio proxy servers.  What I want to have is a database of DIDs
associated with a forwarding IP:Port and/or SRV records.

5555551212 ==> 1.2.3.4:5060
5555551213 ==> 1.2.3.5:5060
etc.

Any guidance on what the best approach to achieving my goal would be
much appreciated.

Thanks,
Geoff