[Kamailio-Users] Forward calls from Asterisk to SIP provider via Kamailio for termination

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Feb 23 18:26:26 CET 2010

On 02/23/2010 12:21 PM, Slot Zero wrote:

> Well I did a record route because I want the return path packets coming from
> provider to Kamailio and then to Asterisk. My setup is as follows

Sequential (in-dialog) requests will follow Route: set, and/or the
Record-Route header that was in the initial request and is copied to the
final reply for the opening transaction.  That's one of the things that
makes them sequential.  You don't have to - indeed, should not - do
that.  You should add Record-Route only to initial requests.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC

Tel    : +1 678-954-0670