[Kamailio-Users] Loose Route / Re-Invite

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Feb 3 22:18:00 CET 2010

Thinking about this a little more, I am not sure I understand the issue,
perhaps because the original post is confusing.

Correct me if I'm wrong:

1) If initial INVITE is from NAT'd user to PSTN, when INVITE is received
by proxy its Contact is fixed up and it is passed along.

So, replies and sequential requests from PSTN should go to fixed up
target URI (mangled Contact URI from client-side INVITE).

2) If initial INVITE is from PSTN to NAT'd user, replies with Contact
from NAT'd client are fixed up by proxy and passed along to PSTN.
Sequential requests from PSTN go to new, mangled target URI, including
re-INVITEs.

Contact 200 OK or other response to re-INVITE from client is fixed up as
well, no?

What am I missing?

-- Alex

--